Wednesday, September 23, 2009

"Sorry"

I would like to uh "apologize" for my absence in these past few weeks or so, as I'm on vacation. Usually, I don't like to "work" when I'm on my holiday... but since I was going to be gone for a while, I thought I would like to update my readers with my randomness once in a while.

But, little did I know that my friend doesn't have internet connection at all in England. I just assumed that the Internet is a universe-given right to people living in developed countries, but "assumes" makes an ass of you and me... ANYWAYS. ZERO INTERNET = PARTIAL INSANITY. I was so desperate for the good stuff that I probably spent $100 on my blackberry internet.

So how is it that I am writing this post to you? I basically MISSED my flight and now is staying at another's friend's place waiting for my (re-adjusted) flight tomorrow. Why did I miss my flight? I left the place a bit late, took the train, and got semi-lost and confused going to the airport. You should've seen me at the platform, I was the creepy person asking everyone around if they're going to Gatwick and secretly following them... I don't know which one I am, but probably a combination of the two lions. FUCK ME FUCK FUCK FUCK ME! (Yes, I started drinking early and bought 7 cookies to make myself feel better).

At least now I have some kind of internet. I haven't moved from this chair in about 3 hours. Time to pee pee now. I'll "try" to update again later.

*Thanks to Als for the shelter. Cookie?

1 comment:

  1. Since when did England become a developed country? I do hope the reason fo getting to Gatwick by train is because you are seeking adventure because seriously, it's hell using trains over there. Although the sight of a little lost lamb among wolves looking for a way to get to Gatwick is would've been interesting...

    ReplyDelete