Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Returning Karma

I googled "happy cat" and this came up

A fellow blogger friend of mine has recently got her articles officially published in an online establishments (aka getting paid). AND WE ARE ALL PROUD OF OUR LITTLE CRICKET GROWING UP!
It would mean a lot to me if you check these articles out and click on the "like" button:
*You don't have to, but its beneficial if you are planning to visit some parts of Europe in the summer. 


-Errr... I forgot all about this post for a month now... Please forgive me (you know who you are). 


But here is her NEW SPANKIN' AWESOME article about backpacking through Central America with includes stories of getting mugged, punching criminals, and buying a machete... ALL FOR FREE!!! 

C'mon, I know you're interested: CLICK HERE for ECLECTICA!

No comments:

Post a Comment