Saturday, November 13, 2010

Ennui Becomes Me

I am currently back in my homeland of Indonesia and after spending a wonderful three days of my wonderful cousin, Stephanie's wedding EXTRAVAGANZA, I have contracted a mutant super Asian influenza virus. *not because Asian viruses are better (or worst?), but my cousin (a super reliable source) told me that because doctors give antibiotics here like candy, ergo mutated stronger viruses bacteria as one commenter kindly corrected me.

I also blame the volcanic ashes

Any fucking way, with the combination of jet-lag, superman flu virus (bacteria?), and my stubborness to take antibiotics, I have failed to recover in the usual 5 day grace period. Instead of feeling better, I've been coughing literary all my phlegm out and my chest hurts because of it. Because of this, I have missed a couple of AWESOME opportunities here in Jakarta. Let's not even start with how I'm not able to attend the Temper Trap concert.... Yes, my fault... I get it...

I am now bored out of my fucking mind as usual. OUT OF MY FUCKING MIND PEOPLE! I've been watching more crap TV than ever (Gary Unmarried, Royal Pains, America's Next Top Model season 1million, anything on AXN, Star World, Star Movies) Do you know how annoying it is when you're trying to sleep and "NANANANANANA NANANANANANANANANANA DO YOU WANNA BE ON TOP? (echo "do you wanna be on top") is stuck in your mind?



Very annoying.


Since I always feel more productive when I'm writing on this blog, and its probably the only thing that I do when I'm in Jakarta, I shall write this extra long post for you all. As a couple of minutes ago, I saw a picture that inspired me to blog again (temporarily):


MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!! Vladimir Putin was gifted this dog for signing a gas transit pipeline agreement with Bulgaria (future traders and commodities people, take note about gift-giving).


This photo reminded me on how my sister detests Vladimir Putin, she once wrote us a mega-essay (for fun) about how deplorable this man  is (to be exact "THE ANTI-CHRIST) and sent it to my father, mother, and me......... I wasn't so sure what to do with the information to be exact... it was a hilarious read, because I was probably drunk when I read it.


Anyhoo, I found a treasure of Vladimir Putin photographs in the interwebs... let's start with this

 I am a 57 year old man (probably actor age) and I can still kick your ass. If not my bodyguards will kick it for me.

 Because only awesome people (or the anti-christ) ride tricycle Harley bikes

See! I CARE ABOUT ANIMALS!

I apparently just shot a humpback whale with this crossbow... but not to kill! but to track them and to promote SCIENCE AND NATURE! You should really click on that link as it has MORE photos of his Macho Man Super MacGuyver Bond stuff.

*image released from the Russian Tourism Council*
Russia is BEYOOTIFUL! My bare chest cures all diseases and boredom!


Wow... Talk about going waaaaay off tangent... Please enjoy this post. I will update soon again when I found another inspiration for blogging.

1 comment: