Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Bear Nipple Waxing



These are by far the hairiest dudes I've seen, on public television, getting their whole body waxed.
Seriously: chest, legs, and armpits. If they're back-hair was shown on public, the nation would be induced in a vomiting session.

Amazing Race is on their billionth season, and people keep coming back to watch it because of messes like this. I once saw an episode in which a couple had to eat something disgusting, they unfortunately puked it out towards the end... But to finish the challenge they had to finish whatever is in the bowl... Yep, you guessed it, they had to eat their own vomit to get to their final destination. FUCKING. DISGUSTING. I TELL YOU.

Anyways, as a woman who has endured some sort of waxing, I really feel their pain.
I don't even want to think what kind of stubbles they're going to grow, and if they're wearing a tight t-shirt, would the hair "poke" through? ......

No comments:

Post a Comment