Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Chris Meloni Leaving Law & Order: SVU


Many of you don't know that I went into an obsessive phase of Law & Order: SVU... How obsessive you ask? Like Obsession by Calvin Klein.

I blame the USA channel because they would have SVU marathons running two days a week. Once you start with one episode, you're can't stop. Its like the Pringles from hell.

This explains a lot why I haven't been seen out in the wild... As either I've been holed up because I'm stuck in a marathon limbo or its because I'm in fear that any of the SVU episodes might be actually be coming true... I now triple-lock my door at night, and have a machete ready for attacks. NOT. FUCKING. KIDDING.
don't fucking mess with me

So as sad as I was when the Mariska Hargitay was leaving SVU, the real blow came when Christopher Meloni decided to leave SVU too. I mean YOU AT LEAST HAVE TO KEEP ONE ORIGINAL CHARACTER!! And the worst part is there rumors that Jennifer Love Hewitt might be considered as a replacement... Can we all just scream: BLASPHEMY!!!

By the way, if you are a wannabe detective, and are trying to figure out the criminal before the last 5 minutes of the show... A good rule of thumb is: if there's somebody famous on the show, its 95% guarantee that they are the fucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment