Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy Belated New Year! Please, Hand Me Some More Champagne... PLEASE

Hello there readers!


Let's finish our formalities, and say HAPPY NEW YEAR! If you want to give me something to begin your year with generosity and gratuity, then you can give me a bottle of wine/champagne so I can continue my alcoholic consumption through February... YAY! MORE PRESENTS FOR ME!

I have been very LAZY lately. Yes, that is the only reason why I haven't been updating this blog... Not because I'm super busy in my Real Estate job (even though it is quite stressful), not because I have an awesome social life in which I "party and get fucked up" every night and can't write because I'm too hungover... (I WISH!)

For serious, I'm currently writing from a Korean Spa in New Jersey...


LAZINESS WILL BE THE PLIGHT OF MY DOOM!!!


ANYWAYS! The reason I'm back is because I got a request from (who/m? shall be) an anonymous reader:

So freakin bored and your blog works on my work. Dude...write more!
Anyway, I got into WoW *[World of Warcraft]*(I'm super serious...fucking sad.) so now I'm appreciating the South Park episode on WoW so much more. Did you know I got a wrist injury from playing? How sad am I?

That is really sad, "anonymous" reader... However, carpal tunnel syndrome is not a laughing matter (but we should all laugh anyways) AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Its ok though, I'm currently really into my 'Smurf Village' on my iPad. Actually, I've been really into my iPad lately... I spent 96 hours straight on 'Plants vs Zombies' (Best Game EVER!) and COMPLETED THAT SHIT!

yeah, you bet I'm proud of myself

If only I apply the same kind of enthusiasm to my Real Estate job... You can be sure I'll be making deals after deals and be partying every night and making it FUCKING RAIN IN DA CLUBZ!

....................... If not then I'll just make it rain on my friend's cat and turn it into a wonderful fat-cat bankers calendar series............. Both are equally good of an option for this year's resolution. AGAIN, I HAVE CAME UPON A WIN-WIN SITUATION!

2011 will be an awesome year for me!

Ok time to get back to my sauna napping time. Ciao darlings.

No comments:

Post a Comment