Saturday, January 15, 2011

Louis Vuitton Tattoos


OH. MY. ZEUS. 


WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO YOUR OWN BODY?!?! 

This is why I'm afraid to have kids, because they grow up and potentially do stupid shit like this.

And you know what the worst part is? 
... I bet you that he thinks he's "cool" and all his friends are like "yeah buddy, awesome tattoo!" 

First of all: FUCKING DUMP YO DUMBASS FRIENDS! 

I mean WHAT WAS THE THINKING PROCESS FOR GETTING THIS TATTOO?
  • Maybe he wanted a gangsta arm sleeve, but he thought those dragon looking tattoos look so mean! 
  • Or maybe he wanted an LV bag, but couldn't afford it... Making him look like a chinatown knockoff...
  • Can Louis Vuitton sue him for copyright infringement?

Ok ran out of comments.... BUT! I GOOGLED IT AND THEN I FOUND THIS:


CAN THIS BE CONSIDERED ANIMAL CRUELTY??? 
Apparently, this was considered as "ART" and their skins will be worth a lot of money once the pigs have passed away. 

I have no point in this post, except if it actually inspire one of you to get this tattoo. 
All I ask is: 
PLEASE DON'T! 

No comments:

Post a Comment