Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Job Experiment: SoHo Apartment

Hey, you lovely bitches!
Its your Real Estate P-I-M-P, Debra!

What do I have for you on the rental platter today? A GORGEOUS 1BR UNIT IN THE HEART OF SOHO!

*look how shiny the floor is*

*i know its cut out of the photo, but there's tons of counterspace!*

*sorry, bag in the bathroom is cock-blocking this photo from being perfection*

*every room has its own windows and closet*

Seriously, I have to say that this is one of the more "normal" sized apartment in SoHo I've seen. Not only that, its an ELEVATOR BUILDING with laundry on the premises!

Its $3150 a month and JUST CAME IN THE MARKET TODAY (Jan 19 2011)!
Where is it located you ask? All I can give you as of now its somewhere on Thompson St and Spring St!


I don't know if any of you that's reading my blog is actually interested in renting an apartment in the greatest city in the WOARLD: NEW YORK CITAY! But, if you know somebody, please forward them this link!

I was told by my boss to start blogging about real estate, so now I'm going to shamelessly promote it on my blog... until I get bored... Of course...

Peace out: LINK TO LISTING ---> CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment