Tuesday, February 15, 2011

NEVER SAY NEVAAAAAAAAAR


Yes, I watched it. I'm not gonna give a full scathing review as I fear my life is going to be threatened by the Beliebers...

All I'm going to say is that you should not watch it if you've never heard of his music. As this movie is categorized under the "Musical" genre... and not only that, this movie is in 3D! ITS SERIOUSLY TOO MUCH JUSTIN BIEBER... He is literary IN YOUR FACE for the 1 hour and 45 minutes.

I swear to the universe, three of us felt completely out of place watching this movie. Everyone was kids 17 and under with their parents. Some of the parents were really inappropriate, like squealing when the Bieber took off his shirt....

Erm... Extreme Pedo alert.

Anyways, besides my serious boredom, I actually learned something from the movie: he's a hard-working person and he definitely deserves his fame. Seriously, if that kid doesn't end up as a fucked-up child star, he's gonna be a freakin billionaire.

Time to put some Justin Bieber plugging into this post:

the only song i like, out of the whole movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment