Thursday, February 24, 2011

a wii game that can get you laid

ATTENTION NERDS! There is a Wii game that may get you lucky if you want to impress (?) your significant other. A new unique game called "We Dare" is all about making your boring-ass dinner parties more sexy and flirtatious. 
To play the game, players will have to interact by kissing, stripping, or get on that ass-spanking action. This is the only (fun way) to finish all those 40 mini-games included in the game.   

I swear to jeebus, this shit is real:

I have a Wii, and I don't know if I want people to lick on my remote and stick it up their butts. (unless if its a special occasion [aka NEVER]).... Seriously though, THINK OF THE GERMS! 

But if it was given to me as a present, I'm not gonna turn it down (wink wink). 

No comments:

Post a Comment