Friday, February 18, 2011

Sowwy


A belated apology to my dear friend Tatiana...

As I was browsing through the comments on my blog (one of the way that I justify my existence and enlarge my ego at the same time), she mentioned to me that I have forgotten to promote her blog!

I have promoted her blog work before, but not her actual blog!


To summarize shortly, her blog is about her life in Berlin (which is an awesome city). It includes sex, drugs, and techno music galore. Well, overall, she is an awesome person, probably the most "hard-core" person I've ever personally known.
She is also a proud owner of a Canon G11! C'mon, that reason alone is a valid one to visit her blog!


CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE REALM OF EXCESS!

REALM OF EXCESS IS AWESOME!
TATIANA IS SUUUUPER COOL! -UH, HELLO... I MENTIONED THE CAMERA RIGHT?-
SHE IS BECOMING AN ORGANIC HERBAL WEIRDO! -JOOOOKE-
BUT HER BLOG IS STILL INTERESTING!
BECAUSE HERBAL DOES NOT EQUAL BORING!

I order you to visit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment