Monday, May 24, 2010

THE END OF IT ALL!



I came back from my trip to Japan (I'll tell you all about it LATER!) And was diagnosed with strep throat, my neck and face is swollen because of my continuously swelling lymph nodes, therefore making me look like quasimodo. On top of all of this, today was the SERIES FINALE OF LOST! This is the moment everyone has been waiting for, and I fell asleep while watching it (not because it was boring, I'm on drowsy medication)... I'm sorry, but I can't give you a full analysis of it. (apologies, but hopefully the cat montage would make up for it).

But I know what happens in the end as I decided to google it a minute ago. JUMP IF YOU WANT TO FIND OUT!



IT TURNS OUT THAT THEY WERE ALL DEAD!

Have fun with that one this week... I'm already over it.
Goodbye Lost, we will miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment