Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I COULD BE DANCING

I AM FINALLY REUNITED  (and it feels so good!) WITH MY BIGMAC*! I AM SO SO HAPPY THAT I'M BLASTING MY MUSIC IN FULL VOLUME AND I AM NOT SORRY IF MY NEIGHBORS HAVE TO LISTEN TO MY CRAP. BECAUSE ITS WORTH IT, AS HOW L'OREAL SAYS IT!

NO, I AM NOT SORRY ABOUT THE LACK OF UPDATES ON THIS BLOG. Kidding, I really would like to apologize for it, because I have a complex where I love it when people leaves me comments. It really validates the purpose of my life. Therefore, lately I have been feeling hopeless and lonely without the support of your comments, and therefore has decided to commence my blogging "career" again.

To end this note, I would like to present you with Exhibit A:



Happy Cinco De Mayo!
*My Desktop Computer

1 comment:

  1. dasar...
    gw kira loe give up big mac the burger.. ternyata... computer loe.. yee ilah... dasar loe.. haha

    ReplyDelete