Tuesday, May 25, 2010

For Your Information (and Laughter)

THESE are the shows that are going to be cancelled next season:

24Law & OrderBetter Off Ted, Blonde Charity MafiaBrothers,DollhouseEastwickFlashForward, HankHeroes, LostMelrose Place, Mercy, Past LifeRomantically Challenged (Only 2 episodes aired and cancelled, it was really, truly shiteous), Scrubs, Sit Down, Shut UpThe Beautiful Life,The Jay Leno ShowThe Wanda Sykes Show, Three Rivers‘Til DeathTrauma, Ugly BettyThe Deep EndThe ForgottenHappy TownSons of Tucson, Cold Case, Miami Medical, NUMB3RSAccidentally on PurposeThe New Adventures of Old Christine, Gary Unmarried, Ghost Whisperer.


To be honest, I have never heard about 70% of these shows, and I automatically think that if I don't bother to watch about it, its bound to get cancelled. (I really have a GOD complex, and I know I haven't done anything in my life to acquire such a disorder). Must make myself humble... too.. hard... don't mock me......


ANYWAYS, NOW we can all laugh together at their demise: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (only if that makes you feel better)
More like a Devil Complex, I must say.

No comments:

Post a Comment