Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Just Say No


I have recently became an addict to the show called "Say Yes To The Dress." TLC has a marathon of this show on Friday nights, therefore I lie to my friends and say that "I'm tired" so I can stay home and watch this mess. (theory has further proven that I am a LOSER).
SYNOPSIS TIME! The concept is simple, brides go to "prestigious" Kleinfeld wedding boutique in New York to find their perfect dress.
*GASPS*

You think I would hate this shows like these, but you are totally WRONG! As I utterly LOVE this ejacula-blasta-vaganza! Its NOT because I like imagining my own wedding or whatever, but because these brides sometimes just choose the most hideous dresses EVER (see first photo). Honey, seriously put that dress down. Some of these brides can't even afford their dresses and will sacrifice their rent money for it... This scenario has NO written all over it.

I'm sorry to interrupt, I actually manage to find the most hideous wedding gown ever:
My cousin is getting married in a few months and still haven't found a dress yet. If you are reading this, I suggest this wonderful Hello Kitty dress for you. You know you want to.

*For SVG

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHA
    omg deb.... dont tempt si fani deh...
    she might just use that dress........

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahhahaha... My mom will kill me before I can even buy that lovely hideous dress!!

    SVG

    ReplyDelete