Friday, August 28, 2009

Poodle Torture?


I just saw this photograph of a poodle and it made me laugh pretty hard. Yes, POODLE. I know I usually don't do animal-related posts, but I feel like this one deserves to be seen by my "single-digit" viewers because they're BEYOOTIFUL work of arts.

So the story is that each year there's a competition for "top dog at CREATIVE grooming" shows. I mean how can you not love it? The owners basically have only 2 hours to "transform" these poodles into things like this:

or this...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I shouldn't laugh, probably because these poodles are probably confused about their identity. What am I really? Can I really be a snail? Maybe a fairy? Or (best of them all) a PEACOCK?

HOTNESS! This bitch should've won the crown for Top Dog! Instead it got stolen by this guy

Its Jack Sparrow btw. I just need to caption it for those who have lived under a rock for the last 4 years and never once saw any of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies. Maybe its the dreadlocks that woo the judges over... RANDOM: I was at Central Park a couple of days ago and I saw a dog that was fully dreadlocked. I mean from head to toe. Not kidding, the owner must have been high on the good stuff and probably thought that it was a brilliant idea to do a MAKEOVAH... NOT. It looked like a dirty mop instead.

2 comments:

  1. shoulda call in PETA or something on this, no?

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/06/26/elephants-disguised-as-pa_n_221574.html

    have you seen this? lol.

    pey

    ReplyDelete