Monday, August 10, 2009

I've Only Ever had Chicken Heart

We finally know what Maryann does. She scratches people with poison, controls them, kills them, and eats their FUCKING HEART! Seriously, every week True Blood comes up with ways to make me become a natural bulimic. Just when you think, oh look, its Jason! Nothing bad can come out when Jason's there, WRONG! Next scene is Maryann chopping Daphne's heart and flambe-ing it with vegetables. And bitch had the nerve to call it a "Hunter's Souffle," NO, just NO.

I once had a professor who thought that eating someone's heart was a sensual thing to do. We were reading a part of the Decameron, in which the story involved a bit of cannibalism. Then she asked the class "don't you thinks that's so... SEXY?" You should've seen my face when she said that, it was giving out a "go home and hump your husband" vibe.

Anyways, short recap:
  • Bitch fight with Lorena and Sookie ENSUED. Lorena tried to touch Bill, and Sookie went all like "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MAH MAN!"
  • I am swooning over Godric BIG TIME.
  • Jessica had sex and discovered that she will forever be a virgin, because her wounds will heal all the time. So no matter how many times she does it, it will always feel like her first time. Now THAT'S a curse!
  • Tara and Eggs ate the Hunter's Souffle and became (domestically) violent and horny. I don't know what's worst, watching them eat the souffle or watching them enjoy every bite of it.
  • Luke was sent as a fucking suicide TIMEBOMB. Bye bye Luke.

Sorry not as many pics this week.

2 comments:

  1. My dear Judgmental One, it seems that you are both talented as a psychiatrist and as a writer. As I was unfortunate enough to be having my dinner while reading this article, my meal of sauteed liver, fava beans and a nice Chianti was totally spoiled. I guess I will have to wait until the next census taker comes along.

    HL

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh i thought of the decameron too when i watched this! ughh that was quite disgusting...

    tb keeps getting more and more fucked up = amazinG!!!! and jason finally grows some balls...

    ReplyDelete