Thursday, August 13, 2009

Turkeys

I went out and bought a whole bunch DVDs, DVDs of what "normal" people would consider as horrible, terrible movies. Why? Because I think I have brain damage and I can only handle movies like these... Princess Protection Program? Check! Legally Blondes 3? Check! Komodo vs. Cobra (its not a documentary)? CHECK CHECK CHECK!

So in the next few posts, I will dedicate some of them to the movies I'll be watching these next few weeks. If any of you are screaming *INTERVENTION TIME* inside your heads, then you need to go buy any movie that is rated 2 and a half star and below (and WATCH IT!). If you need any recommendations, you may start with any movies Jessica Simpson is in, or "Enough" with J.Lo. Seriously, it will stimulate your brain till it's fried.

Anyhoo, I don't know how/where the term for "Turkeys" became synonymous with bad movies, but in no way am I trying to be racist at the Turkish nation or belittling the bird. Please don't take any offense Turkey-lovers. I personally think its a positive thing.


Let's me start this Turkey week with "Beverly Hills Chihuahua," to be honest it is actually not that bad. I was curious why this movie was #1 for 2 weeks in a row (only in the US of A), maybe Americans just really REALLY like animal movies in general. Seriously, if your expectations of a movie about "spoiled" talking dogs are extremely low, then the movie is surprisingly DECENT. It has romance, adventure, and comedy rolled into one! 3-for the price of-1!!! Or just see it for the dogs, some of them are cute (key word: some). I don't know how many of you are actually going to watch it, but let me tell you the ending: its a happy one.

2 comments:

  1. you never fail to amuse me with your idiosyncrasies, milady judgmental..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need a princess protection program review. what are your thoughts?

    ReplyDelete