Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgivings

I wish they still have parade floats like this

This is a time for you to either go into a food coma or get drunk as FUCK... Even better, DO BOTH! Why bother deciding between two equally good options? Just don't eat and drink too fast, because that may induce projectile vomiting (trust me, I know from personal experience). I would like to apologize again for what I did to your carpet two Thanksgivings ago... You know who you are.

ON a separate note:
If anyone comes to my abode and expects a turkey meal, this is what you will get:
ORIGAMI TURKEY.

And I'm not going to be that sober, so I might just give you a piece of crumpled paper.

HAVE A WONDERFUL THANKSGIVINGS!

1 comment:

  1. i don't usually write 'lol' but i lol-ed at this post :-P
    awesome to see you at guetta yesterday, even under the brutal circumstances -.-""
    but you make a great penguin-partner yayyy

    ReplyDelete