Friday, November 6, 2009

Ray J has a New Whore Search

Ray J is looking for you... That's right it might just be you! Swoon for me ladies

I didn't know that "For the Love of Ray J 2" just premiered last week, LAST WEEK! Why didn't VH1 notify me of this exceedingly monumental affair?!?!?! Yes, I think Ray J is super duper hot! CALIENTE to be exact! On top of that, if I was notified earlier, I would've promoted heavily on it to a point that none of my facebook friends would
miss the premiere at all...

So, besides my obsessiveness taking over me, I finally watched the show... It turns out that Cocktail was dumped and now he's looking for a new love. WHY DO THESE GIRLS EVEN BOTHER TRYING TO DATE HIM?! VH1 should just name this show "For Ray J's Sex Tape," and that would've have been a billion more times more interesting than finding "looooooooove."


I mean, he's not even trying that hard not to make this show look like a joke.... As an example, he "nicknamed" all the girls; some of them were normal stripper names like Luscious, Lava, and Exotica... but then things just got weird when he named some of the girls Popper, Extra, Fettucini, and Just Right.

COME ON RAY! YOU DONT' WANT TO BE LIKE FLAVOR FLAV! YOU ARE SO MUCH BETTER THAN THAT! I hope you will terminate all these girls in the first 3 weeks, so I don't have to suffer that much listening to these stupid ass names.

No comments:

Post a Comment