Saturday, November 7, 2009

Flash Forward to AWESOMENESS

THIS SHOW IS AWESOME! AWESOOOOOOOOME I TELL YOU! GO WATCH IT NOW!

No? Not convincing enough? Well, the story line is basically that everyone, EVERYONE IN THE WORLD, blacked out for 2 minutes 17 seconds AT THE SAME TIME! On top of that, they also "see" a vision of their future for that duration of time! Flashback... FlashForward.... GET IT? GET IT???!!!


Are you kidding me? That's not enough to hook you into it? Bitches, I'm trying! What else do you want more in a TV show huh?! There's already everything that you need in this show to keep you entertained for about an hour of your day! Romance (CHECK), Drama (CHECK), Possible-Marital-Affairs (CHECK), FBI (CHECK). Please don't be picky on me. PLEASE!

Now I'm just getting angry and its useless. WATCH IT NOW! I can't be bothered to convince you anymore now.


.................Why won't you watch it? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you... You don't have to watch it if you don't want to. You may watch it if you want to, I'm not going to force you.

I'm feeling bipolar today.

No comments:

Post a Comment