Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Baby, I Just Wanna Do You

My favorite song of the week AND its better than "Tardy for the Party". I KNOW, how can that be possible right? Just listen, TRUST:


Don't any of you DARE to give me a dirty look when I'm singing this in public:

Baby baby, I just wanna do you, do you
Do you wanna do me, do me
Underneath the moonlight, the moonlight...Tonight

This is just a piece of true POETRY! UP YOURS Shakespeare!

I have really REALLY liked the show Modern Family; its one of those shows that's not only brilliant (like Arrested Development), but also could make me laugh out loud hard (no offense to 30 rock).

Trust. This show has potential. Watch it wherever it is available.

2 comments:

  1. I also love modern family its great and I definity love this song too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am singing this to myself for 3 days since i heard it .. and also from time to time I go to last minutes of s01e04 just to listen again

    ReplyDelete