Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Weekend

iPad MANIA has come down upon us!!! Let us all rejoice and run to the nearest Apple store and wait there for hours upon hours so our hands may touch one of those things in hope. However, did I make that holy pilgrimage today? Nope. Instead, I went to the nearest movie theater and watched a "movie" called 'Clash of the Titans.'

poster is cooler than actual movie

Let me just tell you that this possibly could be the WORST movie ever made about Greek mythology. Actually, its just plain shit as a movie in general. Friends have warned me that this was going to be a terrible movie experience, but I refuse to heed them and march along my own path of destruction. Its rated 31% by Rotten Tomatoes, but its not even that good. 

Am I being too harsh on Easter? Isn't today suppose to be the day of forgiveness or whatever? But I cannot forgive this movie for robbing me out of my $13 and 2 hours of my life with inaccurate depictions of Greek mythology. Even Zeus would smite on this. I'm done with my sermon of the day. Good Day and Happy Easter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment