Friday, April 30, 2010

Depression is Not Funny...?


So... as we are all unaware of, STARZ has been trying to jump into the"premium cable tv production" boat like the rest of its peers. I do have to tell Starz, that the key word here is PREMIUM, because so far everything just looked like something you can get out of Spike TV or the Oxygen channel.
The only reason I am watching "Gravity" is because of billboards brainwash every time I journey into Chelsea (another reason why I detest that area). Have you TRIED watching this "new original series?"

Uhh......

Its suppose to be a dark comedy/dramedy, but I think from the first episode it has failed to do either. The show's is centered on a support group for people that have failed to commit suicide. See, it does sound interesting right? RIGHT?

EEEEEEEK (sound of Taboo buzz)! WRONG BITCHES! Its confusing and as a lot of other reviewers have said, its because they can't seem to find a tone for the show.
Also, I personally think these people aren't depressed enough to display what actual depression is like. Its like these people never heard the term of "suicide watch," because miraculously after two days from physical recovery, they bounce back to their normal selves... I just hope to dear universe that Starz won't become the CW version of premium channels. Because by this point you should know how I feel about CWfreaking11.

1 comment:

  1. dude this is TOTES the WORST tv sitcom idea. ever.

    ReplyDelete