Saturday, October 31, 2009

A Halloween Miracle

First of all, Happy Halloween everyone! This is by far my favorite event of the year, more than Christmas or even my own birthday. This year, I went as a flasher (the pervert, not the superhero). I'm a loser, but everyone already knows that. NEXT!

So for this joyous occasion, I would like to present you with this wonderful pumpkin dance:


About the miracle, so yesterday I got invited to dinner with my friend and her mother. While we were having our drinks and catching up.... MARIAH CAREY WALKS RIGHT BY US AND SAT AT THE TABLE BEHIND US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry, this is the first A-LIST SINGER I've ever encountered! So, obviously I was starstruck (aka just plainly staring and gaping). I mean I saw Brad (from the Rachel Zoe project) a couple of months ago, but seriously... such an unimportant celebrity in comparison to the GREAT MARIAH CAREY!

She was also accompanied by her husband, Nick Cannon and a few bodyguards. All I wanted to do when she said "Bye!" to everyone was profess my undying love to her. How it was awesome of her to survive this long in the entertainment industry and still be relevant! The best ballads of the 90's all came from her and all of them are karaoke faves! Ok, must stop talking now before I'll go into another Mariah-singfest. I feel bad for my neighbors. (not really)

"I GIVE MY ALLLLLLLLLLL TO HAVE, JUST ONE MORE NIGHT WITH YOUUUUUUUU!!!" Too late....

2 comments:

  1. Love the pumpkin dance. Just sent it to my ex-boyfriend so he can use the dance moves at Korean Karaoke with his colleagues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many timeless songs from mariah... oh 90's mariah, come back to me!

    ReplyDelete