Thursday, October 1, 2009

I Got Back Into This?


I'm finally back. One thing I learned about television in central/eastern Europe is that THEY DON'T CENSOR words such as: FUCK/SHIT/BITCH/ASSHOLE/ETC. Yep, I was in Bratislava and they were airing "New York Goes to Work" and "I Love Money 2." And you know that shit is better without all the bleeps.
I know, I can't help it... Its just my own personal talent to find trash tv on wherever land I go to.

What can I tell you about Bratislava? That its a really small town (you can cover the whole town in 2 hours of walking) and that they have weird statues.

But to more important news here, I got back on perfect timing, as Fall TV Season just started. I'm still catching up on what I'm currently missing. But let me tell you what you SHOULD NOT WATCH: ANYTHING ON THE CW11. Seriously, I am bias against that channel and believe that they can't produce any decent shows. And DON'T YOU DARE put your hand on my face and be like screaming GOSSIP GIRL! In case you are a dumbass, GG SUCKS BALLS.

Now, they have this Vampire Diaries crap that just premiered. From what I understood by watching the trailer, its a combo of Twilight + cheap version of True Blood. And to no surprise, IT SUCKS SO BAD that a nuclear warhead should be directed towards the CW headquarters. THIS is the destruction of America, President Obama. No, its not going to be Osama bin Laden, the real terrorist are the ones working inside those stupid CW offices, churning out ideas like these and therefore destroying million of the lives of tweens.

From what I gathered, the vampire writes and narrates in a diary format......... such as: Dear Diary... Today I sucked more blood. END. ........... If this alone didn't convince you to not watch it... I don't know what else...I have nothing more to say...
*I still haven't seen the show as my eyes doesn't need to be put through this suffering, I only have interviewed people to recap me on what has been happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment