Thursday, October 15, 2009

Have You Ever Wondered...

What a colonic is like?

THEN TUNE IN TO THE TYRA BANKS SHOW TOMORROW (FRIDAY)!!! Because, the crazy-ass that she is, will AIR THE FIRST EVER PUBLIC COLONIC ON TELEVISION! I'm not shitting you (pun intended)! I'm currently in Europe and won't be able to watch this mess, so I'm hoping that one of you poor souls will momentarily blind your eyes for about 30 minutes to report back to me about the whole shenanigan. Thank you!

I don't know what happened to my Tyra Banks correspondent... Actually I don't know what happened to all my correspondents that I hired... So, yes I apologize for them, and now I have to pick up all of their work. Please forgive me for the lack of updates, now I think I only have one reader left... aha... ha... ha.

3 comments:

  1. oh how far has the mighty fell... this ratings war is ridiculous

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god, i heard about this and had a minor brain explosion...
    as your tyra correspondent, i'm sorry i have neglected my duties, but this time tyra has gone tooooooooooooooo far... smizing was nothing compared to this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scaramouche, have your report done on the colonic uploaded PRONTO!!! I demand to know every detail of a colonic as I am currently considering one!

    ReplyDelete