Monday, October 26, 2009

My Life is Average


I want to sleep, really. But I live right across a freshmen dorm, so its naturally louder than the usual neighborhood. I can deal with the sounds of partying and singing now and then, but JUST when i was about to take off to DreamLand, I heard: "YO! SOMEBODY CALL THE FUCKING COPS!!!" like three times.

So naturally, I picked up my binoculars to see what's going on outside. Hell no, I'm not gonna call no popos unless someone is in some serious danger and anyways, there's NYU dorm security. It got REALLY interesting when one guy started shoving the other guy, then the other guy was hastily trying to get something out from his pocket, I was like oh shit! This is about to get real!

Unfortunately, nothing happened. Just when I thought I should call the police (aka situation getting more interesting), some peacemaker came to the rescue and sorted the situation... I have no clue why they were fighting in the first place anyways. I would like to think that its a deal gone wrong, but then again it might just be a feud over parking space and one guy is just being major drama queen... My Life is Average.

2 comments:

  1. How is the picture connected to the incident? And a deal gone wrong in the East Village area? The only deal that may happen there is some dipsh*t level weed deal between "locals" (read: students and artists), if they started pulling guns/knives out over that I guess the quality of crime nowadays has gone waaaaay down....

    ReplyDelete
  2. when i hear shouting in the middle of the morning, i take the coward's route and stay away from the window so the psycho killer won't see me and proceed to hunt me down for being a witness...

    ReplyDelete