Sunday, October 4, 2009

Lion ROAR

To all the Ladies out there:

Do you like it when a man growls at you when you're just about to do it/while doing it? Well, somehow, this topic of discussion came up and you know, being a serious blogger/researcher I needed to know what exactly this growl sounds like.

So when we went on Youtube, my friend said that it may sound like the MGM lion's growl. Ok, we looked that up and she said NO. I was like ok... maybe its like THIS VIDEO:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! IF I was with someone and they started "growling" like this, I will make sure that their boner will be gone in about 5 seconds.


If any of you could find an example of what you think this "growl" sounds like please send me a video or sound clip of this. THANK YOU!

*it = sex

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I LOVEEEEEEEE That in a guy

    *I'm serious. This was just the blogger's insensitive way of mocking me!

    ReplyDelete