Sunday, June 13, 2010

I Love This Woman

I will take a sidebar break on this World Cup Fiesta to announce what I stumbled upon today. ANOTHER ISABELLA ROSSELLINI SHOW! When she's determined to do something, NO ONE can stop her! My favorite craziest woman of all is back with a new series called Seduce Me. Isabella Rossellini decided that animal copulation is an old thing of the past, the new thing now is ANIMAL SEDUCTION apparently.

This isn't exactly NSFW material, but I'm about 100% sure that you probably wouldn't want to be caught by your boss watching this. Is it funny? Maybe leaning towards disturbing.


I really do wish when I become a grandma, I can be this awesome and embarrass everyone else in the family.

On other news of the world, in regards to animal seduction, an Indonesian man was caught having a sexy time with a cow... He is now forced to marry the cow. NO JOKE.

No comments:

Post a Comment