Thursday, June 24, 2010

Italy Should Be Ashamed






















I AM SUPER DEPRESSED THAT ITALY LOST, as I was rooting for them.
For shit sake, THEY WERE WORLD CHAMPIONS 4 YEARS AGO!

Yes, yes, you could say world champions that didn't even qualify for the final 16 this time around. What-the-fucking-EVER bitch! No need to be so snarky about it.

But I would like to apologize that its been World cup post galore for me, I will try to write about something else, but currently too depressed about yesterday's game. Just when you think they were gonna fight back and finally attack, they only did it on the last 20 minutes of the game. TOO FUCKING LATE, who do you think you are? PORTUGAL? HAH!

So there we go, another baffling World Cup team that didn't go through. Watch the sadness below:



:(

On the other hand, I would like to give my congratulations on Slovakia, as they did played ridiculously well yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment