Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My Mother


DID YOU KNOW MY MOTHER WATCHES GOSSIP GIRL???

I FEEL SO BETRAYED! How can she do this to her own flesh and blood?! AND FOR WHY? I immediately told her to stop watching that crap, but I doubt that she'll listen to me. ("Lily van de whatever is soooooo stylish, I love what she wears on the show"). Still does not justify.

But anyways, I was sitting next to my mom yesterday and I saw her trying to type with her Blackberry. TRYING being the keyword as she   t        y      p       e        s          t        h         i         s           s        l           o         w.
She literary searches for each letter, and this is already with 2 months of "practice..."
I really think Gossip Girl is to blame for, it has affected her motor skills and now I must burn that whole DVD collection.
Besides the joyous feeling of having a bonfire, I will also give her this as her birthday present:
She needs it (no, its for me actually).

No comments:

Post a Comment