Wednesday, June 23, 2010

France is OUT

*some leftover angst from 4 years ago

What the fuck is going on with the France team? Not even with France, but with this whole World Cup premier teams? ITALY? GERMANY? ENGLAND? Uh, HELLO?

You bitches better buck up or I'm gonna start losing my money FAST (as I do enjoy the occasional betting stakes on every World Cup season).

Let's now ignore the comment I made about England as they have just won their latest match against Slovenia, making them eligible for ROUND 2 OF WORLD CUP FIESTA! But guess who's also making the next round? U.S.A!!! YEEAAAH! Scored at the 91 minute mark, but who the hell cares. A goal is still a goal right?

And what would be the point of this post, if I didn't post some videos of some soccer hotties right?
I give you CRISTIANO RONALDO:



Even if you hate this guy, you have to admit that this was a pretty CRAZY goal! And more World Cup fever would ensue tomorrow... Please be patient my 6 readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment