Monday, April 20, 2009

4:20: FOX edition

Alright you hoes, I'm writing up a storm to make it up for you dissapointed readers that were waiting for some kind of an update last week. Here are more shows for you to watch today. Weather really sucks, so STAY AT HOME and conserve your energy! Man, I really want a smoothie now... but its raining outside... hmm... maybe not. I wonder if they have a delivery service... Seriously, its only an avenue away, so I might grow some balls and venture out. (Not that I'm afraid of the rain or anything). 
ANYWAYS

I personally believe that FOX reigns on Sunday nights, as their lineup includes:
American Dad


The Simpsons (featuring ANNE HATHAWAY!)


and Family Guy

 
My God, FOX is wonderful. And btw, all these cartoons yesterday was somewhat drug related (more homage to 4:20). On top of all of this, there was also Sit Down and Shut Up (read post below). I'm really going to be super anti-social now on Sundays. Sorry for those that are reading this outside the USA as you might not be able to watch it. But YOU ARE WELCOME AGAIN! I'm off to go for a mani/pedi/facial/spa crap. HAHAHA. 

UPDATE: I can't believe that I'm actually getting the munchies by just watching Family Guy, this is bad... Milk Bar here I come!

1 comment:

  1. yipee... yay.... updates! Puff puff....

    -Dens

    ReplyDelete