Saturday, April 11, 2009

Tila Tequila Looks Like My Cousin


Actually, Tila looks more like this usually...


I just saw this WONDERFUL music video by the shameless fame whore known as Tila Tequila. Then it reminded me that I have a cousin that looks like her! No, you may not have her number unless you send me a picture with your freaking resume, which also states your annual financial earnings (I'm serious, its her requirements). When she's in L.A. people go up to her and ask her if she's Tila Tequila (AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!) I guess she's just going to be labeled as a whore forever now (at least in US of A), if she's reading this, DON'T FIGHT IT! JUST EMBRACE IN THE SKANKINESS! (You know you want too)

How is this TV related you ask? Then you have clearly missed that eye-rape of a show called "A Shot of Love with Tila Tequila" on MTV. Now she had found her "true" love (daughter of Yahoo CEO) and decided to stop with the reality show to respect her relationship with her girlfriend (aka full time gold-digger now). But I think they broke up. 

I hope somebody gives her another contract for something, as I sometimes do miss my family members... 

She's also an aspiring singer: "STRIPPER FRIENDS"

2 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUxviLaRCWU

    Tila Tequila at her best! (a few years back methinks...)

    Indiana Jones

    ReplyDelete
  2. deb.

    i hate you.

    i have this song stuck in my head.

    oh and she can't sing.

    thanx.

    -cika

    ReplyDelete