Monday, April 20, 2009

4:20



I completely forgot that today is 4:20! To celebrate and please my "high" viewerships, I will recommend tons of shows that are good/weird/trippy/etc to watch when they are toked. Sorry that I haven't been updating lately, you can blame my I/O psychology professor for that. 

Weather looks like crap outside in NYC now, so just take a puff and click on these links below to watch the entire seasons. Today is the perfect day to do it! I know none of you are going to class! Oh, today I have my Psychology of Addiction, and we're going to be talking about marijuana. AHAHAHA, what a nice coincidence. 


Its finally coming to American TV on adult swim! YaY! I love Noel Fielding, I want to raid his wardrobe! Here's a preview on what fabulous things he wears on the show. Go watch this, its hilarious, especially if you're high. 
"Let's take a journey through time and space."



Can't fail watching this again, brilliant yet funny. Here's the pilot, which is also my favorite episode



That's right, you read that correctly, its a semi-parody of Squarepants. Basically both of them are always high together and is always in search for more sea"weed" AHAHAHA... so lame. 




Enough said. Silas just gets hotter and hotter after every season. Here's an episode with him and the MILF. I just wanna bite into his body, finger lickin' good. 


Film things dropping and exploding with slow-motion cameras. It's AWESOME. 



Of course lastly, PLANET EARTH:

This is the ultimate DVD series to watch when you are high. It probably will move you so much that you'll try to save the earth (be CAPTAIN PLANET)! Best ones are the deep ocean and shallow seas. 
Here's the caves episode:



Enjoy please! I hope that this is enough shows to last you the entire day, if not, then I'll update more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment