Thursday, April 30, 2009

blargh. blorgh. blergh


This is how I'm going to feel for the entire week, like a FAT SLUG... because it is time for FINALS!!! I have an essay due tomorrow night, of course I'm not doing it. 

What I've been doing instead:
  • TV 
  • Sleeping
  • Shopping
  • Exchanging clothes because I bought stuff a teeny bit too small for me at the current time
  • Taking pictures of people's asses (my voyeuristic tendencies are the worst during these stressful times)
  • Exercising (I know I'm surprised too)
  • Chilling with friends (aka getting drunk)
  • Munching (mom and friends banned me from eating SPAM because of swine flu, even though cooked pork is totally fine to eat)
  • Hot Bath
  • More Napping
I haven't seen the last two episodes of "Fringe," but once that I do... I'll probably rant about something soon. OHOHO I FORGOT, J.J. ABRAMS HAS A NEW MOVIE OUT CALLED "STAR TREK." Of course I'm going to watch it, like a delusional lover that I am, I'm weirdly faithful to him. Please let Star Trek be good oh dear powerful Universe, I need a good J.J. fix, I need it bad. Ok, back to doing some more "work." 

Laters

MY GOD! I TOTALLY FORGOT TO MENTION THIS: 
VH1 HAS A NEW SHOW... (drumrooooooll) DAISY OF LOVE!

Daisy looks like this: 


Please go and watch it, under all that make-up, she's one precious diamond. If she looks familiar to you guys, she was one of the finalists for "Rock of Love 2." Watching her talk for 40 minutes will reduce your brain cell by at least 5%. This is probably not the best thing to watch right now as it during the Finals (yes I capitalize as I do not want to offend the Finals Gods). 

I know this is a really erratic post, but I would like to apologize for the lack of postings last week. I was on "vacation" and wasn't able to post anything. I greatly thank sexyEW19 for doing another post... after 2 months... Apologies and I'll try to make it up for it as usual. 

XOXO,
Judgmentally Yours

2 comments:

  1. TAHT SLUT
    SHES THE ONE WITH FAKE EVERYTHING
    TOO BAD SHE GOT CUT, BC HER AND WHTATHISFACEWIGWEARERMATHEWS would make such a CUTE couple
    isnt she the legs in this advert?
    god how him and glavah flav get girls is TOTALLY BEYOND ME

    ReplyDelete
  2. um debra that fat slug is java the hut (?)
    i feel star wars fans would take offense at ur blatant discrimination against slugs, especially fat ones. they have feelings too, and they're not fat, they're just big boned.

    ReplyDelete