Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Kanye West is a Gay Fish



Not South Park's best episode, but its was still funny. Kanye made an appearance, I'm pretty sure that he's going to CAPS BLOG all about it in 30 minutes time. Go watch it tomorrow on
South Park Studios.

Jimmy and Eric kinda made a joke together (or as Eric would like to think), and basically Kanye West is the only person that did not seem to get the joke:

"Do you like Fishsticks?"
"Yes I do."
"Do you like putting Fishsticks in your mouth?"
"Yeah..."
"Then you're a GAY FISH!"

(I DON'T GET IT!!!)

If you really don't get it, say Fishsticks fast... Why am I explaining this... 

UPDATE: Here's a clip that you should definitely watch. It does sound like a Kanye song. I just checked on his blog, and so far he had said nothing yet. 


5 comments:

  1. you shud put the gay fish lyrics down. that was my favorite part of the episode.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Matt and Trey for calling a spade a spade, and calling Kanye an ego-maniac. They weren't the first ones to do it, but they sure did it loud enough. And I mean I like Kanye's music and I really dig him as a producer, but that ego of his is f***ing distracting and annoying.

    Oh, and Carlos Mencia is a tool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhhh Come on...I've been so lonely girl, I've been so sadened down. Couldnt understand why others joked around. I wanted to be free with other creatures like me. now I got my wish. Cause I know that I'm a gay fish. gay fish.
    Gay fish yo.
    Motha ##$@en gay fish.
    I'm a fish yo.
    Makin love to other gay fish.
    Lonely nights at the grocery store in the frozen fish issle, feeling like a whore.
    cause I wasnt beein true cause everyone said that i had to make a switch. Now I know that i'm a gay fish.
    mother #$@#en gay fish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uhhh Come on...
    I've been so lonely girl
    I've been so sadened down
    Couldnt understand why others joked around
    I wanted to be free
    With other creatures like me
    Now I got my wish
    Cause I know that I'm a gay fish
    Gay fish
    Gay fish
Gay fish yo
Mothafkin gay fish.
    Gay fish
    Gay fish
I'm a fish yo
    Going on a gayfish
    It's alright girl
Makin love to other gay fish
    Gay fish
    Uhh
On these Lonely nights at the grocery store
    In the frozen fish isle, feeling like a whore
Cause I wasnt beein true you know everyone said that i had to make a switch
    Gay fish
    Now I know that i'm a gay fish
    Gay fish
    Gay fish
    Gay fish yo
Mothafkin gay fish.
    I'm a fish yo
    Going on a gayfish
    Gay fish
    Gay fish
    Now i where i belong girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. With a litlle help from Mike jones post.

    ReplyDelete