Monday, April 6, 2009

OH EM GEE YOU GUYS!


THE HILLS IS BACK ON TONIGHT! More SHIT for your eyes only, because that's how MTV cares. 

What is wrong with me? I just saw their "extended" trailer and it basically summarizes what is going to happen on this season, but I'M STILL GOING TO WATCH THAT VOMIT TONIGHT! Maybe its just basic human nature, but then again I'm not going to compare other people to my [SHAMEFUL] standards, so maybe its just me. 

Here's some FAKE SPOILER ALERT: 
  • HEIDI AND LAUREN ARE GOING TO BE FRIENDS AGAIN!
  • HEIDI AND LAUREN ARE NOT GOING TO BE FRIENDS AGAIN!
  • SPENCER IS GOING TO BE A BIGGER DOUCHE THAN EVER!
  • LOTS OF CRYING!
Are you surprised? If I catch on of you saying "I can't believe that (one of the characters in the Hills) [Heidi] did so and so..." I'm going to take my shoe off and smack you in the face just because your brain needs some technical readjustment. 

RANDOM: Some of you are probably aware that I visit Perez everyday... I just noticed that Perez has been somewhat promoting this show since a week ago. He released some of Heidi's SHIT songs (I know, she aspires to be a singer HAHA!) and interviews and etc. I know that both of them are friends, but he better get paid to promote some hideous ear-rape music. He's building up for tonight's premiere of The Hills and it worked, because I'll probably watch it (even though its comparable to CW11 shit). Just beware of Perez from now on, his powers of brainwash is pretty amazing. 

Holy shit, I just remembered that's not the only vomit-inducing show on tonight! There's also GOSSIP GIRL... Why can't one of them just get pregnant already? I swear I'll start watching it again if I can see some potentially cute maternity wear. NOT.

XOXO, 
Judgmentally Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment