Saturday, April 4, 2009

Somebody is Going to be Majorly F*cked


Somebody in Fox "accidentally" LEAKED the new "Wolverine" movie. Hugh Jackman himself is probably going to be the one that rips this person a new one. 

UPDATE: I actually feel bad for posting the links, so I took them down, but its still easy to find. HINT: GO TO TVSHACK.NET

Before they pull it out too quickly like somebody that has a premature ejaculation problem. I don't know if I can get into actual trouble for doing this (as I'm new to blogging so forgive me Fox), but so far the first 5 minutes of the movie is alright and the quality is pretty good, the movie hasn't finished its last processing of their CGI, so the plane and the guns looks like 3D images. If you are one of those people that won't watch the movie because its not going to support the studios... then suit yourself (but GOOD FOR YOU). Its already too late for me, I mean I can't just watch the first 5 minutes and stop can I? 

You know what would suck for Fox? If I actually stop watching it because I feel this movie has potential to be horrendous... But its filled with HOT HOT guys, so probably not going to stop staring at them. Hugh Jackman and Ryan Reynolds, hello BICEPS!

2 comments:

  1. isn't Daniel Henney in the movie?? ganteng gak bow??

    ReplyDelete
  2. uh, GANTENG ABIS!
    No wonder he looks so familiar, he is hoooooooot.

    ReplyDelete