Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My Mission in Life...


is to go on CASH CAB!!! From now on I'll never take a cab alone again, there's a Cash Cab marathon going on right now and I am definitely learning much more than I have ever in my NYU education. I'm learning that words like "coagulate" is important to win $50!!! Seriously, I was coming home with a couple of friends after drinking and we got on a big van cab. Out of nowhere, my friend just started screaming "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOOOOOD! WE'RE ON CASH CAB! THIS IS CASH CAB! WOOHOOOOOOOOOO!" 
It wasn't Cash Cab. Not even remotely close. And when I mean by my friend, it was sexyEW19. 

Basically if you've never seen this show, you get on a cab, and the cab will do this whole disco thing while the driver shouts "YOU'RE ON CASH CAB!" The host, Ben Bailey, will ask you questions so you can win a certain amount of money. Some people can win up to $2000..... ON A CAB RIDE! However, if you get 3 answers wrong, then you lose all the money and they drop you out of the cab immediately. If you're reading this now, turn on to Discovery Channel to watch it. 

Just FYI: You'll know if you're in Cash Cab if you their plate number is "1G12." 
If any of you have ever been on Cash Cab, please tell me about your wonderful experience. 

Here's a clip:

1 comment:

  1. Cash cab cash cab cash cab - I'm in!

    Dennis

    ReplyDelete