Saturday, May 30, 2009

Intervention Time


I know for a fact that some of my viewerships are parents of my friends (well, I only know one mother who reads my blog). I appreciate your contribution into making my blogosphere go to another realm, and I realize that I may have not given enough attention to those in that age group. However, being a graduate and now supremely unemployed, I have TONS of time to watch MOAR television, and since I do not have Bravo, my new favorite channel is TLC (it stands for The Learning Channel). That's right, the ultimate MOM channel. Also home to the now infamous Jon & Kate plus 8. I'm not a fan of screaming kids, so I usually skip that show. I don't even care if Jon is having an affair or if Kate is a mega bitch, I KNOW that they're doing this for the ratings (my own personal conspiracy theory). 

Meanwhile, there is a wonderful gem called "What Not to Wear," and I find this show to be hilarious. Why should you (my mothership viewer) watch this? Because they take people with horrible taste in clothes and give them some "fashion" lessons and a makeover. Also, because we both have the same DISTASTE for her daughter's clothing, and I would like to take this opportunity to nominate your daughter (and a good friend of mine) into the show. (cue in hysterical laughter). If I have your permission, that is. 

Here's part of an episode so the whole family can enjoy: 




*Thanks T for being a good sport

4 comments:

  1. ouch! Blog burn

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Have my blessings!! Good Luck and one day we will make a change:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just found your pink post-it note on an L train. Nice touch.

    ReplyDelete