Sunday, May 3, 2009

Tyra Banks Scarred Me For Life

I feel like I should formally introduce myself as this is my first act of blog posting deliciousness EVER... It's late and I am procrastinating so our main judgmentalist has offered me some blogspace to corrupt.
...................

Has this woman ever traumatized you???
Do you feel like you're coming down with the Swine flu when you hear these words? : "Two girls stand before me. One is...[blah blah blah blah] the other is [blah blah blah blah] but who will be...America's...Next...Top..Model..."

One look into her crazy-fierce fake-eyelash adorned pupils sends chills down my spine... It started with America's Next Top Model, then she somehow got her own show.
Yes, the Tyra Banks Show. The most horrendous, atrocious display of SELF-LOVING that TV has EVER witnessed!! As soon as her ego got too ginormous for America's NExt Top Model, it just spilled over into the day-time TV market... shame shame crying shame...

FYI, all I had to do to dig up some Tyra ridiculosity was type "Tyra Banks Ridiculous" into the YouTube Search Engine... (please view below, and view with caution if you ANTM scars are still fresh)


(she's maaaaaaaaaaad)

OK, so the whole point of this was to tell you to watch Make Me A Supermodel on Bravo. If you don't have Bravo, find a friend that has Bravo and blackmail them with incriminating pictures until they are begging you to come over and watch the glory that is that show. I'm a little ashamed to admit that I LOVE IT but i can't keep it a secret any longer. It's wondeful and ridiculous all at once. There's a Mennonite Model who didn't know who Andy Warhol is. A Virgin Neuroscientist MEd Student who just realized he wanted to be a model. An 18 year old who loves his mom and bacon....need i say more?
Here is the first episode:

http://tvshack.net/tv/Make_Me_A_Supermodel__US_/season_2/episode_1/

ANd for those who just can't let go of Ty-Ty

No comments:

Post a Comment