Monday, May 4, 2009

Prepare to be SHOCKED

(image from VH1)

"APPARENTLY," Tila Tequila (aka my cousin's double) and [my darling] Ray J is DATING.... 

What the fuck happened with Cocktail, RAY??? The one that WON your dating series? I need an official statement from you STAT!

I'm not sure what my complete reaction is. I guess good for them? Anyways, this is what she wrote on her official blog (and then she deleted it I guess because I couldn't find it anywhere, via Hollywood Tuna)

"My baby is Ray J…..and no man has made me feel so loved and so happy in such a long time. We really do love each other and I am so happy to have FINALLY met someone who treats me with respect and love. He is so sweet to me and makes me melt everytime I see him…….I love my baby……so there you have it! Tila Tequila is officially dating Ray J!!!!!! I think we make the cutest couple….dont you????? And this video that I posted earlier tonight was for him so he would hurry up and come over to see his wifey:"

then she made a striptease video for him, here's her statement:
"Here is a sexy video I made for my baby! HURRY HOME TO MAMA I MISSS YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!! Do you guys think this video will work once he see's it??? If I made this for you and I was your girlfriend, would you come over and see me????? haha! GRRRRRRR! I love u baby!"



A sex tape between these two whores needs to happen STAT! (if its true that they are dating). Or even better, a REALITY SHOW TOGETHER! Oh.My.God. REALITY TELEVISION HEAVEN! Please dear Universe, let this relationship be real. 

1 comment:

  1. yucks yucks yuck syucks syusvsauyfas;lk j;2k3jq4klj35l yucks

    ReplyDelete