Sunday, May 3, 2009

She Might Have Well Used Fabio


Don't ask why I'm watching this at 1:50 in the morning. I miss Celine, even though I might be permanently scarred by her Titanic song, I will always have a place for her in my heart. This music video basically reflects the epitome of the 90's; its basically like a series of romance novel cover images. It would probably have been better if Fabio was in it. Enjoy. 

OH NO "EMBEDDING DISABLED BY REQUEST!" WHAT THE FUCK YOUTUBE? Sigh... fine, click on this link then:
This song title seems to reflect how I feel every time I wake up from a hangover. This'll be my drunken anthem for LIFE!

3 comments:

  1. hahahahahahhahahahahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love celine. i think she is my 90s hero. but there are some very questionable things about this video and i feel the need to analyze.
    1) why is she in that huge house with all the candleS?
    2) What is she wearing?
    3) Why is her boyfriend so creeeeepy...?
    4) Why is it all coming back to her?? Did she have amnesia??? Did she block out the painful memories? Was she blinded by the neon yellow on her boyfriend's wonderful motorcycle?

    The questions are endless...once again Celine provides us with a endlessly CHEESY and nonsensical montage.... the 90s were such a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love fabiooooooo hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete