Saturday, May 9, 2009

It's All Coming Back To Me Now


I have completely abandoned this blog for quite a while, and now I would like to formally apologize for my lack of postings. I had finals, graduations, and family to deal with... but I'm ALMOST free... just have to bear a couple more days. 

But yesterday, I just watched the most spectacular new show EVER. EVER! It's called "The Real Housewives of New Jersey." RIGHT? RIGHT? I was sold just by the title only. These Housewives are almost as worthy as those the ones in Atlanta, seriously, they're just drenched in GLAMOUR. 

So far, my favorite character is Dina... she's having some kind of beef with Danielle, but you guys won't know who I'm talking about till you actually watch it. Danielle is also great actually, she's divorced (of course) and currently been having phone sex with a guy she met on the internet named "guccimodel"............................................... PRICELESS! There's just so much more wonderful juicy tidbits that I can write a full show report on it, but I'll restrain myself and let you guys watch it for yourself. Although, I kind of wish that there's a little bit more guido action.

Here you go, Enjoy:

1 comment: