Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Swine Flu


I'm thisclose to sending my Japanese Cinema professor and e-mail saying that I have swine flu. I have a 10 page essay to write, and I'm on page 2. FML. HOWEVER, it is due in 7 hours, so there is still HOPE you guys. HOPE that one of you loyal viewers would do it for me. KIDDING, not really. The movie is called "Sword of Doom," and I recommend those who are a fan of samurai movies or the jidaigeki genre to watch it.

I think I momentarily gave up on this assignment 6 hours ago, and almost started my Cinco de Mayo celebrations real early. But my friends told me that it was a horrible idea to do so... I'm not so sure if they were right. I'm going to be stuck in the Third North Dungeon for the next two hours or so, visit me if you want to. I want the distraction.

I'm having semi "In Treatment" withdrawal right now and I'm also starving for food. But this could be potentially my LAST.ESSAY.EVER! So, maybe I should savor this feeling as I am going to miss it. How masochistic of me. (WHIP ME!) Ignore this whole post please.

*Thanks to those who "believe" that I'm able to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment