Sunday, May 3, 2009

Try to Not Laugh

First of all, let us all give a warm welcome to a new contributor: scaramouche. [please write some comments on her post as it could potentially boost her self-esteem, which could lead her to write more for the blog with me hounding at her less]. I'm hoping that scaramouche is and will be a better guest contributor than sexyEW19. We both have an eerily similar taste in television shows, so it's quite easy to please her (wink wink). Please enjoy her Tyra post below. 

So, I've been kinda on a Celine Dion crusade for the last 10 hours, and with a little search on Youtube, I found out that there was a few cover versions of her mega hit single "It's All Coming Back To Me Now." Guess who sang in one of them? 

......
......
MEAT LOAF

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
I really tried to control my laughter while watching this. The best part is that they were trying to make it an homage to Celine's original music video and I think they did it successfully on how cheezy it was. Seriously Meat Loaf, please don't try to hold/touch/kiss me in any way (shudder). 

Oh, wait I almost forgot, this gets better, the single features a singer called Marion Raven. Does she sound familiar? No? Well its because she was a part of the 90's group "M2M." Still not familiar? They have a single called "Don't Say You Love Me," which was later used as the soundtrack to Pokemon the movie... How do I know this? I used to LOVE them, now I feel bad that now her career winds her up in this weird music video as the lover that died (haunting Meat Loaf everywhere). Well, I mean I would prefer to have her haunt me than Meat Loaf... 

Please watch this below:

2 comments:

  1. wait didn't M2M sing Mirror Mirror or something? It pains me to say it but I remember listening to them

    ReplyDelete
  2. M2M was l33t! Meat Loaf is even l33ter! Not that I know any of his songs, but he appeared in a B-movie with loads of bullets and explosions - opposite Dennis Rodman nonetheless (I think)!

    Your friend

    ReplyDelete