Thursday, June 11, 2009

Is She Really Going Out With Him?

Is a new show brought to you by the creator of HotChickswithDouchebags.com
Reeks of a Tool Academy rip-off everywhere, but still, I feel like we should watch this "documentary" to observe and learn this catastrophic pandemic sweeping the nation. (Up yours swine flu!)

To all the ladies out there, if you don't like your douchy boyfriends, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. I don't think that one is born to become a douchebag, but this behavior is mostly stemming from an environmental type. So STOP nurturing these douches and STOP giving them positive reinforcement, because the more that you hot chicks are dating these douches, the more guys will try to FOLLOW AND COPY THESE MONSTROSITY. 

But then again, I'm still going to watch this show. I have a love/hate relationship with douchebags and therefore forever trapped in my own vicious cycle of cognitive dissonance. I'm going to drink some Jagermeister now. 

Here's a clip:

No comments:

Post a Comment