Monday, June 29, 2009

Hater Alert!

"Sooooo....Sookie gets gets killed in the beginning of episode 3 and then is resurrected at the end by some mystical vampire ritual...there you go folks..stay tuned for next weeks updates! haha

-Anon. ;)

(god that show sucks)"

This was a comment that was posted on the Wheat Vandalism entry below, and it happens to be a FUCKING FAKE SPOILER ALERT on the upcoming episode of True Blood. I am currently in Hong Kong and because of the 12 hours difference, it has been quite difficult for me to keep up with the shows. Although my service apartment provides me with HBO, they've provided me with HBOAsia... not exactly the same thing. So after I came back from "work," I was SUPER EXCITED that I was FINALLY going to be able to watch it online, but unfortunately the first thing I saw when I went online was this comment. *I don't get that many comments, so I get psyched up when somebody comments on an post. Yes, I know I'm a loser

Not only do I know this "Anon" (renaming him into HaterJerkWad), we have an agreement of NO CONTACT for a certain duration of time, and this is an obvious breach of contract. If it would've been "Hi, how are you doing?" Maybe I would've been so angry, but you fuck with my TV, I'm gonna SUE. RAWR! You better be scared AND RUNNING. 

Ok, maybe I overreacted a little bit. I'm just really tired and hungry. 
Here's a super short recap of Episode 3:
  • Sookie DOES NOT DIE (as I just watched the episode) 
  • Lafayette still lives on (hurrah!) 
  • Just when you think Jason is getting smarter, his brain detects too much activity and goes into meltdown. Till now, Jason is still consistently a dumbass (a gorgeous one though). 
  • BOOBIES GALORE EPISODE...!!!  
  • Is it just me or is the show getting a little bit cheesy? 
As to HaterJerkWad:  I KNOW that you haven't watched a single episode, so please go educate yourself HERE.

My new favorite character is Jessica, watch her at the 1:33 mark: 

2 comments:

  1. Well not sure who this anon fellow is, but he sure does sound like an awesome chap! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahahahahahaha... you and "haterjerkwad" are amazing, i think he/she should guest blog... It'll be awesome. But you know, whateeeveeeer

    ReplyDelete